- Our customer was looking to get cement back to the seabed and remove all risks associated with pressure testing casing against channeled displacement fluid through thixotropic cement in shoe track. The customer also wanted to mitigate against the risk of a cement patio around WH.
- Expro provided the clinical execution of our SeaCure® cementing service, delivering low risk, high value cementing operations and casing hydraulic integrity solutions.
Value to client
- Expro brought cement back to the seabed
- Solid casing pressure test after the cement job before BOP installation
- We drilled the SeaCure® compatible shoe out in ten minutes
- No mud-related conditioning time or cost for cement contamination
- We were able to bit drill to Total Depth (TD) 87m (285ft) with no issues
- No Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) failures in the next section.